AZL BN GP38-2s now available

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      AZL's BN GP38-2s are now available! The BNs, like the SPs, are being sold
      to support the family of Don Bouchard. All four BN road numbers are
      available. We also now have all four road numbers of the SPs in stock.

      You can read more on Don and these locomotives at:

      http://www.americanzline.com/azl-news/don-bouchard-gp38-2/

      If you have previously ordered BNs, Ztrack has shipped all back orders this
      week. They will be arriving in your mailboxes shortly.

      If you would like to order one of these great locomotives, please visit:

      http://www.ztrack.com/offers/bouchard/index.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line