NTS 2012

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 1, 2012
      The MidweZt HaulerZ are getting ready to head to Grand Rapids, Michigan for the 2012 NTS. Ellen and I will be there with our modules and her humidor and her new tool box. It looks like we're going to be all the way to the back of the hall from the entrance. Come on by and say "Hi" if you're going to be there. We run straight DC. Feel free to bring something to run on the modules.

      Thom Welsch
      MidweZt HaulerZ
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 1, 2012
        Dave,

        Sorry, but I won't be at the NTS this year. Our budget only allows one show
        a year and that was the National Z Convention in Denver. I am planning on
        being at the Atlanta NTS next year.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line