Re: [Z_Scale] GTE announces new shows in 2013

  • Cliff Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2012
      Rainer,
      Click on the link for the "Great Train Expo", it spells out everything.

      Richmond is a suburb of San Francisco............

      Cliff
      SSgt USMC, Retired
      '12 Juke
      '86 Yamaha FZX-R
      Z scale trains

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
        Jeff,
        Is the BAZ group participating in any of the events this fall at the Sonoma Fairgrounds?
        Robert
        Zo Cal

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
          No. The San Jose show is 2 weeks from that one and, Somoma requires us to be there all 3 days which means 2 nites hotel for all. Not enough resources or money. We will likely be at next years spring show tho.

          Jeff M
          SF Bay Area Z

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
            Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
            East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
            hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
            (www.trainini.de).
             Jeff
            SF Bay Area Z

            ________________________________

            On  30, 2012, at 10:07 PM, "sj_baz_man" <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

            > Great Train owooExpo annouced new shows for 2013. Please check their site for
            >more info: http://www.greattrainexpo.com/
            >
            > For us BAZ BoyZ (San Francisco Bay Area Z Scale Co-op):
            >
            > TWO new train shows early next year !!!
            >
            > Richmond Marina (Craneway Pavilion, an awesome place last year)
            > January 12-13
            >
            > Santa Rosa (Sonoma County Fairgrounds, were we did the Redwood Empire shows)
            > February 16-17
            >
            > Current schedule is:
            >
            > Santa Clara COUNTY Fairgrounds (in SAN JOSE).
            > September 15-16 and November 24-25
            >
            > Cal Expo show in Sacramento
            > January 19-20
            >
            > Jeff
            > SF Bay Area Z

          • mark2playz
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
              Rainer,
              GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

              Mark

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

              > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
              > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
              > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
              > (www.trainini.de).
              >  Jeff
              > SF Bay Area Z
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Steve Piwnica
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
                Excited train guy.  a lot of fun.
                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                Steve p

                ________________________________
                GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

                Mark

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

                > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
                > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
                > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
                > (www.trainini.de).
                >  Jeff
                > SF Bay Area Z
                >

                > ________________________________

              • FT. Dewey
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 3, 2012
                  Perhaps he should voice at least a LITTLE enthusiasm !!(Trying to be funny, not sarcastic !!)
                                                                                                                                       DEWEY

                  o _____ || |
                  .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
                  _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

                  ________________________________
                  GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

                  Mark

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

                  > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
                  > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
                  > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
                  > (www.trainini.de).
                  >  Jeff
                  > SF Bay Area Z

                • Ell
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 4, 2012
                    It is a funny video
                    http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw
                    but apparently a fake.

                    Check this on the CNN site:

                    http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn#/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn

                    The CNN video has some funny stuff as well.

                    Ell