Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrack May/June Issue is now available!

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2012
      rec'd my May/June '21 issue in the mail yesterday. Did not realize it was time for it. I ain't right, Jim O'Connell can tell you that. Will he ever be satisfied with any layout he builds for himself do you thinl. Even tho it isn't Z scale maybe you should run an article on it, call it "When you get too old to see Z, here's what you do" Lee