Re: [Z_Scale] New Release from Randy Brown

  • Thomas Creighton Sr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2012
      Randy: I don't buy from Ebay, is there some place where one can order and send
      you a check? or who are you dealers and our there prices the same as ebay or
      higher/lower?Thanks T. Creighton Sr

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2012
        Randy,

        It looks fantastic! You¹ve been busy and in doing so you¹ve increased what
        we have available in Z! Well done!!!

        Yours,

        John Bartolotto