Ultraboard

  • ckstruckman tds.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 6:44 PM
      FYI, I am using a product that is similar to Gatorboard, but goes by the
      trade name Ultraboard. Instead of a compressed, resin impregnated surface,
      it uses a 0.020" styrene sheet on each side. Comes in 4x8 sheets at sign
      stores, I buy mine as 15/32" thick BBW - Black styrene on one side, black
      oam core,m and white styrene on the other side. I am just starting to use
      it, so I have no experience with it yet, my local sign shop loves it and
      they gave me a tour of their CNC shop that cuts it. You use styrene
      compatible glues to bond to it ... because it is styrene. You can find it
      on the web, just search ultraboard and then I emailed the company to get
      sign stores near me that carried it.