Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New MTL Z scale body style

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 4, 2012
      Well fellow dissenters, moaners, groaners, and gripers at large........As
      long as there are two different manufacturers making products, there will be
      blood. Well, maybe not blood, but certainly differing opinions.

      I just told a friend that of the two camps.........."It matters" and "I don
      t care", I choose to, for the present time, to be in the "I don't care" camp

      Let's all be very glad and thankful that we live in this country that allows
      dissent and discussion and even finger pointing without the goon squad
      knocking on our door.............at least for the time being.

      Final word from me.........don't lean over a bottle rocket taking off, have
      someone else light the fuse, and throw the fire crackers AWAY from the
      neighbor's cat.

      Happy 4th everyone.

      PS. Anyone up for starting a discussion on buss wiring gauge? :o)

      Loren

      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 5, 2012
        What's wrong with this one?