Re: rokuhan bridge update.

  • hasbro
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1 10:03 PM

      > Hi Loren,
      > Mark is correct. For Z scale the clearance between the "top-of-rail"
      > to any obstructions above should be 1.25" at least.
      > Reynard

      Thank you Reynard.

      When observing Jerry's cross over, I did like the looks of the greater vertical clearance than the minimum. I'm really contemplating a long module to get the added spacing while maintaining no more than about a 1 1/2% grade.

      Then the problem will shift back again to 'how do I transport yet more modules?' Could a Peter Built big rig and 40' trailer be in my future? :o)