Thanks for the information.

  • tbucy@lainet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 1999
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that replied to my post. Everyone was very
      helpful. I decided to get the collection. I will probably have to sell much of
      it to cut the cost. Email me if you would like a list of stuff when I get it.

      Thanks again,

      Steve Bucy
    • Jeffrey Masiello
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 1999
        sure send a list. that's be great:)

        --
        Jeff Masiello - Level I Technician - Customer Services
        masiello@... - 301 847 5082 (fax)