Z Scale Storm Sewer Grates

  • Great lakes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      Z Scale Storm Sewer Grates
      Great Lakes Models

      This is our new product for July
      available at www.greatlakesmodels.com

      Z Scale Storm Sewer Grates
      #010 002 415 002

      6 Sewer Grates

      $2.25

      These are modeled off of an actual Storm Sewer Grates in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The same style has been used since the turn of the 20th Century through present day; throughout the Midwest and east coast, from big cities to small towns.

      These Sewer Grates feature intricate details to allow for a more custom fit to your layout.

      Options for use:
      1) Sewer Grate next to curb.

      2) Sewer Grate in alley

      3) Anywhere storm water needs to drain.

      Great Lakes Models
      www.greatlakesmodels.com
    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
        Excellent!!! Thanks for making these for us!

        John

        On 7/1/12 2:11 AM, "Great lakes" <greatlakesmodels@...> wrote:

        > Z Scale Storm Sewer Grates
        > Great Lakes Models
        >
        > This is our new product for July
        > available at www.greatlakesmodels.com
        >
        > Z Scale Storm Sewer Grates
        > #010 002 415 002
        >
        > 6 Sewer Grates
        >
        > $2.25
        >
        > These are modeled off of an actual Storm Sewer Grates in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
        > The same style has been used since the turn of the 20th Century through
        > present day; throughout the Midwest and east coast, from big cities to small
        > towns.
        >
        > These Sewer Grates feature intricate details to allow for a more custom fit to
        > your layout.
        >
        > Options for use:
        > 1) Sewer Grate next to curb.
        >
        > 2) Sewer Grate in alley
        >
        > 3) Anywhere storm water needs to drain.
        >
        > Great Lakes Models
        > www.greatlakesmodels.com

      • Rick Saviano
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
          Just out of curiosity, why didn't you include the inlets like you did for N?

          - Rick Saviano

          On 7/1/2012 1:11 AM, Great lakes wrote:

          > Z Scale Storm Sewer Grates
          > Great Lakes Models
          >
          > This is our new product for July
          > available at www.greatlakesmodels.com
          >

          > Z Scale Storm Sewer Grates
          > #010 002 415 002
        • Great lakes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
            Hi Rick

            They where to small for the inlet to work in Z Scale

            Great Lakes Models