Z Club 92 - Big Sale - 20% special discount

  • nmalavasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28 4:42 AM
      Dear Friends

      the biggest collection ever is on sale on our website.

      Now at a special discount of 20%.

      Vist now:
      http://www.zclub92.com

      --
      Z Club 92
      Dr. Nicola Malavasi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28 9:06 PM
        Good evening...I am interested in ordering some of your items on the website, but the website is not secure for entering credit card information. How can I make payment on a secure website or can I pay with Paypal. Please let me know.