Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Question - power supply

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2012
      They're doing something right. They sell far more than the domestics, and longer. Even the other scales have similar like Rapido, etc.

      Jeff M
      SF Bay Area Z

      From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 4:05 PM

      An interesting side note regarding the snail speed. When using it on a MTL
      GP or SD, the battery lasts a long time, but if using it on a Marklin loco,
      then the juice doesn't last past about two blinks and three sneezes. Well,
      a bit longer than that, but the truth is that Marklin locos draw so much
      more current, they are very hard on batteries. That is why the combo
      battery/wall wart version is the cat's pajamas.