Centrebeams For Sale

  • brian_19642001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      Hi, Everyone,

      On eBay over the next few weeks I'll be selling some unique Robert Ray centrebeams, purchased from a collector--Juerg, I hope you won't mind me mentioning your name! I bought the lot for some, and would love to keep them all, but can only afford to keep some. The whole collection may still be up on Juerg's website, zscalegallery, if you'd like to see them. I'll be keeping the cars seen in Canada.
      Brian