Re: New member

  • Jeff Newburg
    Message 1 of 88 , Jun 12, 2012
      Greg, thanks very much for bringing this to my attention. This is my first experience with a Yahoo Group, and somehow I overlooked the distinction in responding; I think I've got it now.

      To the Group, I'm grateful for the large number of welcome messages I've received, and some very helpful tips and advice which I'll certainly take to heart.

      Regards,
      Jeff
    • Jeff Newburg