Re: German ebay (There is a problem with that)

  • CH Bahn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      The problem using German ebay right now is the mail.

      Going to Germany from the US, I have two lost letters. One is a
      registered letter and one is a Global Express envelope that have been
      lost for over two months now.

      The other problem is getting packages from Germany (or Europe in
      general) to the US. Packages that normally take 10 to 12 days are now
      taking a month or more to arrive. And, I am afraid that this anthrax
      thing is going to slow it down even more.

      Also, check out the US ebay site. I have seen some items going there
      at great prices. Especially some of the sets. Plus the shipping is a
      lot less.

      Bill

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com
    • jmac_han@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
        Last December I tried to send payment to Germany via USPS
        Global Express Mail. Never heard about it again. After several
        months I finally arranged to pay using Paypal which worked
        great. I am really getting into this instant electronic universe that
        is unfolding. ;-)

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan