Marklin Z parts manual

  • jjabour@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 1999
      Hello
      Maybe you already know this but...
      I had to order some parts for my M F7 and
      was suprised to find out that my local dealer
      had a sheet which he got from M which had a exploded
      view of all the engines (and more) and the part numbers
      (the words were in German, but a picture is worth a
      thousand words). I though that having that would be
      nice so I looked around and found a down loadable
      version of this at www.marklin.com/tech
      I down loaded it and it's great (one minor problem
      if you live on this side of the pond - it's 44MB
      and took me about 20 minutes to down load through
      my cable modem - imagine how long it would take
      using a 56K modem). It was worth the wait.
      John