Re: Rokuhan freight car

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
      If you want another coupler type then you need to tell them and on Rokuhan.com and use the contact us button and let them know you will buy their Japanese prototype cars {if they have a coupler that is compatible with North American Z a dummy knuckle or preferably an equal to micro Trains 905} use your own word for what is inside the brackets. There is not question the Japanese cars will come with a Mini Rapido as that is the standard for Japanese N and Z and T scales, Rokuhan has already decided to include a Marklin and a dummy knuckle with their diesel so they are already aware that this is an issue.
      Rokuhan does listen.

      cheers Garth