Re: [Z_Scale] Preview of Revised 2 Stall Engine-house

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2012
      Hi Dave,
      The N scale version has been prototyped but it
      seems that the N scale market is too soft right now
      to incur the expense of a mass run. Also, there have
      been many engine-houses offered in N scale since
      the scale emerged back in the 1960s, most of them plastic
      and very inexpensive.

      I have two untouched N scale "prototype" etch brass sets
      (3 panels per kit) that we ordered this month for FAI
      (first article inspection). But the decision was purely financial
      as to not going ahead with the product for N scale. Please
      contact me offline and I can fill you in about any additional
      required items needed to build our brass N scale Two Stall
      Engine-house.

      email: micron@...
      or phone
      512-292-7065.