Re: Rokuhan Track update.

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2012
      http://www.rokuhan.com/english/news/2012/05/r195r220-30deg-curved-turnout.html

      Rokuhan video of new curved turnout and various pieces of equipment
      operating through it including SD40-2, D51 to name two.
      most interesting info is change from 45 degree to 30 degree curve
      between R195 and R220MM radius curves . original video was showing a
      45 degree curve, there is only one more piece of track to complete
      full range for Rokuhan and that is variable expansion piece of track,
      and another bridge for single track 220 mm length in a different style
      from dual main line bridge.

      with the track line complete I expect they will use their engineering
      man power to produce more rolling stock and scenery items

      cheers Garh
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2012
        Hello Garth,
        It is great to finally see a reliable curved turnout for Z!
        Curved turnouts are by far the most interesting looking and
        space saving types of turnouts one can install on a hobby
        layout. Thanks for sharing this link with us!

        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com
        On May 24, 2012, at 8:03 PM, Garth Hamilton wrote:

        > http://www.rokuhan.com/english/news/2012/05/r195r220-30deg-curved-turnout.html
        >
        > Rokuhan video of new curved turnout and various pieces of equipment
        > operating through it including SD40-2, D51 to name two.
        > most interesting info is change from 45 degree to 30 degree curve
        > between R195 and R220MM radius curves . original video was showing a
        > 45 degree curve, there is only one more piece of track to complete
        > full range for Rokuhan and that is variable expansion piece of track,
        > and another bridge for single track 220 mm length in a different style
        > from dual main line bridge.
        >
        > with the track line complete I expect they will use their engineering
        > man power to produce more rolling stock and scenery items
        >
        > cheers Garh

      • Garth Hamilton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2012
          http://www.rokuhan.com/english/news/2012/05/110mm-straight-track-without-track-bed.html

          Rokuhan shows its first piece of non roadbed track designed initially
          to go on their bridges length 110mm straight. available this fall
          2012.

          cheers Garth