Re: [Z_Scale] Question about Z Conevntion

  • David Mummery
    Message 1 of 37 , May 15, 2012
      Hey Kevin and Gang,

      How bout it, been sitting here for a week and a half waiting to hear something!

      Dave Mummery

      http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
      http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/

      From: kevin <kd79ctls@...>
      Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:58:16
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Question about Z Conevntion

      So what other news, besides the coupler news happened at the Z Convention.

      New products or other new product annoucements?

      Other stuff to talk abour?
    • Jeff
      Message 37 of 37 , May 18, 2012
        There are other heavy alloys. AZL's brass releases use a Copper allow that is both *heavy* but also hard to machine down for DCC mods.

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z