Question about Z Conevntion

  • kevin
    Message 1 of 37 , May 15, 2012
      So what other news, besides the coupler news happened at the Z Convention.

      New products or other new product annoucements?

      Other stuff to talk abour?
    • Jeff
      Message 37 of 37 , May 18, 2012
        There are other heavy alloys. AZL's brass releases use a Copper allow that is both *heavy* but also hard to machine down for DCC mods.

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z