Ztrack March / April Issue is now arriving!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 2:23 PM
      The March/April issue of Ztrack is now arriving in mailboxes. This issue,
      we feature a very unique Brazilian Z layout from Ron Vaz. The layout is
      completely scratch built including his Baldwin 0-4-0. It is a highly detailed
      layout that is continuing to evolve!

      Also in the issue, you will find articles on:

      Märklin's 2012 new items
      AZL's 2420 waffle gondolas and 60' beer reefers
      Micro-Train's packing house
      FR's SERSA set and new Oppeln cars
      Westmodel to offer Southern Ps-4
      Rokuhan releases 90 degree crossing
      ZClub 92 (GB) releases class 66 diesel
      Haun's Powder River Basin layout
      and so much more!

      Not a subscriber? Then make sure to take advantage of our free tree offer!
      We are almost out of free trees so be sure to get them before they are gone!

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line