RE: [Z_Scale] The big news at Denver...

  • David K. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012
      Alan, my intent is to make the coupler as compatible with others as much as
      possible without compromising its function or appearance.

      Kind regards,
      David

    • Don
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2012
        WOW !!! If it works well with many other brands, you just may lock up the business. I can see another future expense -- changing out to steel wheels and now changing out to couplers. This may make switching in Z a practical possibility. This looks great, and fairly simple to assemble & manufacture, which should help keep costs down.

        Nice work, David.

        ...don