Re: [Z_Scale] The big news at Denver...

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012
      On Mon, 07 May 2012 19:34:44 -0000
      "david.davidksmith" <david@...> wrote:

      > Please have a look at this image:
      >
      > http://www.nztproducts.com/images/coupler_announcement.gif

      How many of the other types will it be compatible with ?
    • David K. Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2012
        Alan, my intent is to make the coupler as compatible with others as much as
        possible without compromising its function or appearance.

        Kind regards,
        David

      • Don
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2012
          WOW !!! If it works well with many other brands, you just may lock up the business. I can see another future expense -- changing out to steel wheels and now changing out to couplers. This may make switching in Z a practical possibility. This looks great, and fairly simple to assemble & manufacture, which should help keep costs down.

          Nice work, David.

          ...don