The big news at Denver...

  • david.davidksmith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 12:34 PM
    • Alan Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 1:49 PM
        On Mon, 07 May 2012 19:34:44 -0000
        "david.davidksmith" <david@...> wrote:

        > Please have a look at this image:
        >
        > http://www.nztproducts.com/images/coupler_announcement.gif

        How many of the other types will it be compatible with ?
      • David K. Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 2:27 PM
          Alan, my intent is to make the coupler as compatible with others as much as
          possible without compromising its function or appearance.

          Kind regards,
          David

        • Don
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 2:31 PM
            WOW !!! If it works well with many other brands, you just may lock up the business. I can see another future expense -- changing out to steel wheels and now changing out to couplers. This may make switching in Z a practical possibility. This looks great, and fairly simple to assemble & manufacture, which should help keep costs down.

            Nice work, David.

            ...don