Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrains: Pelle K. Soeeborg Interview

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2012
      Hi John,
      I just read your interview with Pelle K. Soeeborg and was very impressed,
      so much so that I have ordered his book; "Essential Model Railroad Scenery".

      Thank you for an excellent interview/article!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
      On May 4, 2012, at 1:23 AM, john_ztrains wrote:

      > Since I wasn't able to get to the National Z Scale Convention, I wanted to do something special over at Ztrains.com. I was fortunate enough to have Kalmbach Publishing author and builder Pelle K. Soeeborg take part in a new Ztrains Guest interview!
      >
      > Pelle works in HO but as I mention in the article his aesthetic sense and style can be studied, and borrowed from, by all model railroaders.
      >
      > http://www.ztrains.com/ztrains-guest/pelle-soeeborg/
      >
      > Enjoy this special interview!
      >
      > John Cubbin
      > http://www.ztrains.com
      > http://www.jcubbin.com

    • john_ztrains
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2012
        Hey Reynard,

        Very glad you liked this new interview. Pelle's Southwest scenes really are a pleasure to look at!

        I ended up ordering one of his other books last week :)

        John Cubbin
        http://www.ztrains.com
        http://www.jcubbin.com