Ztrains: Pelle K. Soeeborg Interview

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2012
      Since I wasn't able to get to the National Z Scale Convention, I wanted to do something special over at Ztrains.com. I was fortunate enough to have Kalmbach Publishing author and builder Pelle K. Soeeborg take part in a new Ztrains Guest interview!

      Pelle works in HO but as I mention in the article his aesthetic sense and style can be studied, and borrowed from, by all model railroaders.

      http://www.ztrains.com/ztrains-guest/pelle-soeeborg/

      Enjoy this special interview!

      John Cubbin
      http://www.ztrains.com
      http://www.jcubbin.com
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2012
        Hi John,
        I just read your interview with Pelle K. Soeeborg and was very impressed,
        so much so that I have ordered his book; "Essential Model Railroad Scenery".

        Thank you for an excellent interview/article!

        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com
        On May 4, 2012, at 1:23 AM, john_ztrains wrote:

        > Since I wasn't able to get to the National Z Scale Convention, I wanted to do something special over at Ztrains.com. I was fortunate enough to have Kalmbach Publishing author and builder Pelle K. Soeeborg take part in a new Ztrains Guest interview!
        >
        > Pelle works in HO but as I mention in the article his aesthetic sense and style can be studied, and borrowed from, by all model railroaders.
        >
        > http://www.ztrains.com/ztrains-guest/pelle-soeeborg/
        >
        > Enjoy this special interview!
        >
        > John Cubbin
        > http://www.ztrains.com
        > http://www.jcubbin.com

      • john_ztrains
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2012
          Hey Reynard,

          Very glad you liked this new interview. Pelle's Southwest scenes really are a pleasure to look at!

          I ended up ordering one of his other books last week :)

          John Cubbin
          http://www.ztrains.com
          http://www.jcubbin.com