Re: NZSC Arrival in Denver

  • trainssd
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2012
      Yeah, I'll bet if you say you want the Southeast Denver Red Lion, the one that is actually in the city of Aurora, that will help.

      We will test this theory on Thursday.

      (I can't see why... oh I guess I do, they want to pull in the poor fools that think they actually got a hotel in Denver... not exactly walking distance to downtown)

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:

      > And...........you have to be absolutely sure you get on the correct Red Lion for Southeast Denver ONLY
      >
      > Be sure to ask........
      >
      > Don Fedjur
      > mobile phone; 760-861-5161
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone mobile office.
      >

      > On May 1, 2012, at 3:18 PM, John Kellett <soccrdad525@...> wrote:
      >
      > > To catch the shuttle, go out doors #509 and go across to Island #3. John

    • Malcolm Cleaveland
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2012
        Folks,

        Lynn and I will be arriving in Denver on a United flight about 10:20 on
        Thursday. (That's assuming all goes well, at the last convention United
        missed connections and we had to drive all night from Portland to Medford
        to make the MTL factory tour.) We will be picking up an intermediate size
        rental (think Toyota corolla or equivalent) at Enterprise thereafter and
        plan to drive up to Longmont to tour the Intermountain factory. If anyone
        wants to ride along after meeting us at the airport, they are welcome to
        come. Should be plenty of space in the trunk for luggage,we travel light.
        We will not be staying at the Red Lion but could drop you there after the
        tour.

        Contact me offlist if you are interested. I figure we could take 2 in
        comfort, 3 Z scale friends if comfort is no object.

        CheerZ,
        -- Malcolm Z
        MCZ Models
      • john mui
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2012
          Malcom, we may like small trains, but we also have a big appetite. ;D

          Have fun

          John