Last call

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Last call for those who are attending the Z National Convention and would
      like to prepay for their AZL 'Don Bouchard' GP38-2s. I have received
      confirmation that the SP version will be in stock. AZL is hoping the BN will arrive
      in time. If the BN's do not arrive in time, AZL will honor the convention
      pickup price for any locomotives that must be shipped.

      You can place your orders at the following link:

      http://www.ztrack.com/offers/bouchard/index.html

      And remember, all proceeds from these two locomotive will be going to the
      family of Don Bouchard.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line