NTS 2012-nibble snacks

  • David George
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      Okay,,,Okay,,.
      As Don A. has said,,black and red licorice are our mainstays,,,but I am about to introduce a new item,,,Mixed Berry Gummy Bears fresh( 3 weeks ago) from factory store in Hamburg,Ger. This is 3rd bi-annual trip that Larry Donsbach and I have taken there and I have stocked up on those delights each time we visit Minature Wonderland. This is first year that I actually brought an unopened package all the way home.Mostly eat everything before getting back.
      John and Kathryn Buckley will sample them at Z CON this next weekend in Denver.
      I must warn other licorice aficionados to stay away from British Salt Licorice. Very ,very dangerous to anyone eating it and traveling away from home based sanitary facilities. Personal experience. Touch and Go all the way !
      Mister Dave