Re: German ebay site

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi,

      Here's a really useful link:

      http://www.systransoft.com/

      I think it'one of the faster language translation sites. I've found a helpful idea when you ask a German seller a question is to ask it in English, then
      duplicate the question in German. Between the two versions of a question, I've found the language gap can be bridged nicely. Also, I've found many
      foriegn sellers appreciate the extra step of (trying) to write in their language.

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com
      Exploring Basic Z Scale Ideas