more traction techniques

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      Terry, Greg, and all,

      Thanks for your input about weight and lead putty - I've updated my
      traction page. I'd certainly like to hear anyone else's experience in this
      area.

      Has anyone on the list successfully modified a Marklin steam engine so that
      all the drivers touch the rails at the same time? I know there's been
      discussion on this in the past, but I have yet to hear a definitive "yes."

      Thanks,

      -David

      http://www.zscale.org/