NTS 2012

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 25, 2012
      I would love to find out who else is planing on displaying Z at NTS. I plan to put in for space for my modules and my humidor. I may have some space for BYOZ. I would appreciate knowing who else is showing so we can try to be together. If no one else is willing to organize I would be willing to do it. I think we would make a better showing if we were together rather than spread throughout the hall. I have no clue as to what I need to do but I'm willing to learn if there are others that would like to be with me at the show. If not I guess we'll all be on our own.....which would be unfortunate....IMHO

      Ellen
      Indianapolis
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 1 6:01 PM
        Dave,

        Sorry, but I won't be at the NTS this year. Our budget only allows one show
        a year and that was the National Z Convention in Denver. I am planning on
        being at the Atlanta NTS next year.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line