Show Your Layout During The PSR 2012 Convention (So. Calif.)

  • Bob C
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      In September the Pacific Southwest Region/NMRA will hold its annual
      model railroad convention in Oxnard, CA. Layout tours will take place
      on Wednesday, September 5, through Sunday, September 9. Tours will take
      place in area from Santa Barbara down through northwest Los Angeles
      County.

      If you have an operating layout we would like you to consider showing
      your railroad during the convention.

      You do not have to commit to a specific day(s) at this time. And you do
      not need to be an NMRA member to show your layout or participate in the
      convention.

      Participating in a layout tour is a great way to share your work and
      meet your fellow model railroaders. You've probably worked hard on
      your layout so you might as well receive recognition from people who
      will truly appreciate your efforts.

      All you need to do is operate your trains and chat with visitors. We
      will do all the necessary planning and publicity.

      If you have any questions before committing to the tour, please ask. In
      any event, please let me know ( chiefbobbb@...
      <mailto:chiefbobbb@...> ) in the next few weeks if you are
      interested as I am starting to arrange the tour line-up.

      I hope you'll join with other area layout owners and show your
      layout to your fellow model railroaders.

      Thank you.

      Bob Chaparro

      Layout Tour Chairman

      PSR 2012 Convention