Contact information for The Stiskas

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 10:48 PM
      As many of you know, Glenn and Sandy Stiska do superb repairs and
      cleaning on Z scale engines. They are also honest and wonderful people.

      Sandy is recovering from eye surgery due to a torn retina. So for a
      while she will not be able to answer emails. So, if you need their
      services, the best way to reach them is to call: 727-535-3819

      Glenn is still doing exceptional repair work and Sandy will be back on
      email when she has healed but it will be several weeks. That is why
      phoning them (or traditional mail) works best. My engines always run
      better than new when Glenn cleans and repairs them.

      Glenn and Sandy Stiska
      1045 Porter Drive
      Largo, Florida   33771-1229

      727-535-3819

      The Stiskas are an exceptional couple and I wish Sandy the very best
      in her recovery.

      Thanks. Scott, Tucson