Ztrains: Jeff Merrill DCC Article

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      Jeff Merrill was gracious enough to write an article on the basic concepts of DCC over at Ztrains.com in our "Introduction To Z Scale" section. While many people are very familiar with DCC, we still see lots of folks new to the scale or just poking around that still think Marklin is the only manufacturer of Z scale.

      I think articles like the one Jeff just wrote can really help ease new Z scalers in and show them just how far Z scale has come, as well as where it's going!

      http://www.ztrains.com/introduction/digital-command-control-dcc/

      Thank You Jeff!

      Enjoy!

      John Cubbin