Re: Z scale for sale

  • Alexis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2012
      Thank you, Scott! I'm glad you like all the items you have aquired from me. Of course, I am happy to read that you are pleased with my "customer service". ;-)

      Here is a direct link to the photo page that Z Central Station is hosting for me...

      http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

      Enjoy, Scott... I know you are.

      ThankZ,
      Alex