Re: Marketing advice needed

  • proverbs30789
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2012
      Roy,

      I think perhaps you could offer the car with the different decals options covering the railroads that were known to use your specific version of ore cars heavily. I would start with concentrating on the railroads names available on locomotives from MTL and AZL such as Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Milwaukee Road, RioGrande, Pennsylvania, CN, Burlington Northern, Southern Pacific and Union Pacific. All of those railroads used the type of ore cars you have created. If you offer the car as an unpainted option we can paint and modify them to our specific needs. I know I would be very, very interested in Great Northern, Northern Pacific and MILW. The decals are the sticking point as it is in the Z scale world in general. Love what you have created!

      Eric