IMR Cylindrical Covered Hopper

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 7:18 AM
      I have been promised that the Hoppers will be available from Norm's Train World at the Z Scale Convention.
      If you have some on Pre-Order you may pick them up there. If you are not there, we will begin shipping Pre-Orders as soon as we arrive back in the store after Denver. The Pre-Order price will be good through the Convention, after which, cars will sell for $21.49 each. We will be contacting customers if we need new cc info. Also, we hope to have a good supply of Micro-Train and Rokuhan Track on hand.

      I will also be selling my Z Scale Collection that dates back to the beginning of Kadee Z Scale.

      Thank You and see you all in Denver.
      Norman Rockwell

      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635