Re: [Z_Scale] Alex's Big Move

  • john mui
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2012
      Micheal, Alex doesnt have to worry about the legs even though its a bit
      hairy. :D I build Alex's layout inside a shadow box. Its easily
      transportable.

      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2012
        Thank you for the tips, Michael. No need... as I do not have a large layout to move. I have John's box layout and a highly customized, Noch brief-case layout, that I had redone by the late Linda Rankin.

        My only issue now is... trying to reduce my collection before the big move. John Kellet of Z Central Station has been kind enough to host my photos. He is a direct link...

        http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.htm

        ThankZ,
        Alex