Re: [z_scale] Next Question!! This time it's motors

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Pat,

      Can you be more specific? If you're talking about Marklin Z-scale
      locomotives, there are already a couple of companies that make conversion
      kits that allow the installation of Faulhaber coreless motors - see Harald
      Freudenreich's articles in the May/June 2001 and July/August 2001 issues of
      Ztrack magazine for details.

      As for replacing/upgrading the motors in Micro-Trains locomotives, I
      haven't heard of this being done, except for John Jabour's post here:

      I hope this helps!

      -David

      http://www.zscale.org/