Re: Marklin #88551 DB class 111 Electric

  • Alexis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2012
      A BIG THANK YOU to Danny Goodman!

      Danny has a large collection of Marklin. He was kind enough to offer me and willing to part with his #88551 loco I was searching for.

      As I am... Danny is starting to reduce his collection. If you are searching for any Marklin pieces you have been unable to find, please contact Danny with your request.

      Alex
    • Danny Goodman
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2012
        Glad to help out, Alex.

        Best way to reach me with Marklin Z requests (locomotives, car sets, individual regular line and special freight/passenger cars) is via: z (at) dannyg (dot) com

        I also still have some handmade small-series items for sale at: http://dannyg.com/z/

        Danny