Brand new Pro Z sets and controller for sale - all new in boxes

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      I have the following ProZ items for sale. 3 train sets and a
      controller. All are brand new in their original boxes:

      ProZ E231-500 Series Yamonte Line -7 car set (packaged in beautiful
      book box set)
      ProZ EF65 Brown engine with 6 Container Wagons (packaged in beautiful
      book box set)
      Pro Z EF65-500 20 Series Sleeping car set (engine and 6 passenger
      cars(packaged in beautiful book box set)
      Pro Z controller (new in the box)

      I will entertain offers for these 4 items. I paid over $900 for all of
      them. Most are no longer available. I am still an avid Z collector but
      thinning out my collection of some of the items I have not used. Thanks
      so much.

      Please feel free to make me an offer for these items. I accept Paypal
      and will carefully pack and ship to the person who presents me with the
      best offer.

      Thanks. -Scott-

      Scott Shapiro, Tucson