Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Central Station VZL April Fools apology

  • Thomas Creighton Sr
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
      Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
      the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 6, 2012
        Hello Tom,

        Wow... so many personal questions. ;-)

        Yes... after 19 years in Japan, I've decided... it's time. There are many reasons involved, but I do not need to bore the group with them. I will update once the move has happened.

        In the mean time... I'm not gone, yet. Please check the "Alex Bercq's Spring Sale" banner at Z Central Station. You can find it on the lower right-side of ZCS.

        You do not need to be a member, but if you are not... we wish for you to join the site... for FREE!

        I am adding more items this weekend. If you see something(s) you like, please send me your offer. Here is the direct link...

        http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

        ThankZ,
        Alex

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Creighton Sr <bigtrain6@...> wrote:

        > Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
        > the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr
      • trainssd
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 6, 2012
          Not boring... at least tell us the country?

          Greg

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alexis" <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

          > Hello Tom,
          >
          > Wow... so many personal questions. ;-)
          >
          > Yes... after 19 years in Japan, I've decided... it's time. There are many reasons involved, but I do not need to bore the group with them. I will update once the move has happened.
          >
          > In the mean time... I'm not gone, yet. Please check the "Alex Bercq's Spring Sale" banner at Z Central Station. You can find it on the lower right-side of ZCS.
          >
          > You do not need to be a member, but if you are not... we wish for you to join the site... for FREE!
          >
          > I am adding more items this weekend. If you see something(s) you like, please send me your offer. Here is the direct link...
          >
          > http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php
          >
          > ThankZ,
          > Alex
          >
          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Creighton Sr <bigtrain6@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
          > > the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr

        • Alexis
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 13, 2012
            Seems to be a lot of layout detailing going on, in a rush to complete before the big Denver show. I have just added quite a few pieces from the late and great Linda Rankin, on my sale page at Z Central Station.

            http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

            I can provide more photos and details, if you contact me directly... techrepjapan @ hotmail.com

            ThankZ,
            Alex