Re: Z Central Station VZL April Fools apology

  • StonyS
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
      You never know, we might scheme up something that will be worthy.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Avila <zbarr474@...> wrote:
      > I'm waiting for next April 1st
      > to see what comes up next time.
      >
      > ...don

    • Thomas Creighton Sr
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
        Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
        the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 6, 2012
          Hello Tom,

          Wow... so many personal questions. ;-)

          Yes... after 19 years in Japan, I've decided... it's time. There are many reasons involved, but I do not need to bore the group with them. I will update once the move has happened.

          In the mean time... I'm not gone, yet. Please check the "Alex Bercq's Spring Sale" banner at Z Central Station. You can find it on the lower right-side of ZCS.

          You do not need to be a member, but if you are not... we wish for you to join the site... for FREE!

          I am adding more items this weekend. If you see something(s) you like, please send me your offer. Here is the direct link...

          http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

          ThankZ,
          Alex

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Creighton Sr <bigtrain6@...> wrote:

          > Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
          > the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr
        • trainssd
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 6, 2012
            Not boring... at least tell us the country?

            Greg

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alexis" <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

            > Hello Tom,
            >
            > Wow... so many personal questions. ;-)
            >
            > Yes... after 19 years in Japan, I've decided... it's time. There are many reasons involved, but I do not need to bore the group with them. I will update once the move has happened.
            >
            > In the mean time... I'm not gone, yet. Please check the "Alex Bercq's Spring Sale" banner at Z Central Station. You can find it on the lower right-side of ZCS.
            >
            > You do not need to be a member, but if you are not... we wish for you to join the site... for FREE!
            >
            > I am adding more items this weekend. If you see something(s) you like, please send me your offer. Here is the direct link...
            >
            > http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php
            >
            > ThankZ,
            > Alex
            >
            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Creighton Sr <bigtrain6@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
            > > the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr

          • Alexis
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 13, 2012
              Seems to be a lot of layout detailing going on, in a rush to complete before the big Denver show. I have just added quite a few pieces from the late and great Linda Rankin, on my sale page at Z Central Station.

              http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

              I can provide more photos and details, if you contact me directly... techrepjapan @ hotmail.com

              ThankZ,
              Alex