Re: Z Central Station VZL April Fools apology

  • Soccrdad
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
      Ah, my apologies.

      Here is the correct link.

      http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/vzl/index.htm

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station
    • Alexis
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Soccrdad" <soccrdad525@...> wrote:

        > I would also like to mention that Alex Bercq is having a Spring Sale. This sale contains Custom, Stock, Weathered, One-of-a-kinds, and parts of over 100 items. There are some truly special items along with some FR rollingstock. You can get to the listing by going to www.zcentralstation.com and the banner link is on the right column. Or the direct link is: http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.htm
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > John Kellett
        > Z Central Station

        Thank you, John. This is a big help in thinning out my collection before I move. My apologies, but the FR items have already sold. There are still a few one-of-a-kind and custom pieces still available. And, all the other stuff, too.

        Alex
      • StonyS
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
          You never know, we might scheme up something that will be worthy.

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Avila <zbarr474@...> wrote:
          > I'm waiting for next April 1st
          > to see what comes up next time.
          >
          > ...don

        • Thomas Creighton Sr
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 3, 2012
            Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
            the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 6, 2012
              Hello Tom,

              Wow... so many personal questions. ;-)

              Yes... after 19 years in Japan, I've decided... it's time. There are many reasons involved, but I do not need to bore the group with them. I will update once the move has happened.

              In the mean time... I'm not gone, yet. Please check the "Alex Bercq's Spring Sale" banner at Z Central Station. You can find it on the lower right-side of ZCS.

              You do not need to be a member, but if you are not... we wish for you to join the site... for FREE!

              I am adding more items this weekend. If you see something(s) you like, please send me your offer. Here is the direct link...

              http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

              ThankZ,
              Alex

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Creighton Sr <bigtrain6@...> wrote:

              > Alex: Where are you moving to? Leaving japan? heading for europe? returning to
              > the states? Let us know if you will. Tom Creighton Sr
            • trainssd
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 6, 2012
                Not boring... at least tell us the country?

                Greg

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 13, 2012
                  Seems to be a lot of layout detailing going on, in a rush to complete before the big Denver show. I have just added quite a few pieces from the late and great Linda Rankin, on my sale page at Z Central Station.

                  http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/alex/index.php

                  I can provide more photos and details, if you contact me directly... techrepjapan @ hotmail.com

                  ThankZ,
                  Alex