April TownBuilder System Release

  • david.davidksmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Our April TBS release is extra-special: it actually includes TWO buildings—no joke! The East End Townhouses kit features a brick and a brownstone structure, with lots of opportunities to mix and match the components. One has an extension with a deck on the roof; the other has three short decks. You choose which townhouse has what options.

      More details and big photos here: townbuildersystem.com/tbs-z06.htm

      Kind regards,
      David

      http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm