Re: Marklin #88551 DB class 111 Electric

  • Alexis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      So I've been told. ThankZ, Jeff.

      Alex

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

      > Should have told us while we were at Altenbeken this (last) weekend. LOTS of märklin for sale !
      >
      > Jeff M
      > SF Bay Area Z
    • Alexis
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2012
        A BIG THANK YOU to Danny Goodman!

        Danny has a large collection of Marklin. He was kind enough to offer me and willing to part with his #88551 loco I was searching for.

        As I am... Danny is starting to reduce his collection. If you are searching for any Marklin pieces you have been unable to find, please contact Danny with your request.

        Alex
      • Danny Goodman
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2012
          Glad to help out, Alex.

          Best way to reach me with Marklin Z requests (locomotives, car sets, individual regular line and special freight/passenger cars) is via: z (at) dannyg (dot) com

          I also still have some handmade small-series items for sale at: http://dannyg.com/z/

          Danny