Re: Marklin #88551 DB class 111 Electric

  • Alexis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 5:00 AM
      So I've been told. ThankZ, Jeff.

      Alex

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 5:06 AM
        I checked our Resale stock. We had one, but it is has already sold. Sorry.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo
        and Rokuhan dealer.
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        www.rokuhan-store.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Alexis
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6 2:34 PM
          A BIG THANK YOU to Danny Goodman!

          Danny has a large collection of Marklin. He was kind enough to offer me and willing to part with his #88551 loco I was searching for.

          As I am... Danny is starting to reduce his collection. If you are searching for any Marklin pieces you have been unable to find, please contact Danny with your request.

          Alex
        • Danny Goodman
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 6 5:25 PM
            Glad to help out, Alex.

            Best way to reach me with Marklin Z requests (locomotives, car sets, individual regular line and special freight/passenger cars) is via: z (at) dannyg (dot) com

            I also still have some handmade small-series items for sale at: http://dannyg.com/z/

            Danny