Marklin #88551 DB class 111 Electric

  • Alexis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      I'm looking for the sold out Marklin #88551 DB class 111 Electric locomotive with 5-pole motor. I'm willing to buy, but prefer to trade... and, I will make the trade worth it. I have quite a bit of items to trade with.

      http://z-world.com/graphics/z/new/88551P.jpg

      http://z-world.com/graphics/z/new/fullsize/88551.jpg

      Please contact me through the list with the e-mail link or directly at...

      techrepjapan @ hotmail.com

      ThankZ!

      Alex
    • Alexis
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
        So I've been told. ThankZ, Jeff.

        Alex

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
          I checked our Resale stock. We had one, but it is has already sold. Sorry.

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo
          and Rokuhan dealer.
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          www.ztrackresale.com
          www.rokuhan-store.com
          6142 Northcliff Blvd
          Dublin OH 43016
          (614) 764-1703

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 6, 2012
              A BIG THANK YOU to Danny Goodman!

              Danny has a large collection of Marklin. He was kind enough to offer me and willing to part with his #88551 loco I was searching for.

              As I am... Danny is starting to reduce his collection. If you are searching for any Marklin pieces you have been unable to find, please contact Danny with your request.

              Alex
            • Danny Goodman
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 6, 2012
                Glad to help out, Alex.

                Best way to reach me with Marklin Z requests (locomotives, car sets, individual regular line and special freight/passenger cars) is via: z (at) dannyg (dot) com

                I also still have some handmade small-series items for sale at: http://dannyg.com/z/

                Danny